Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Ramona Falls - new side project from Menomena


From an email:

Dear Menomenauts, Brent here. I'd like you to be the first to know about Ramona Falls. It's a "solo" project, but not really because I collaborated with dozens of friends. The debut album will be called "Intuit" and is 11 songs long. You can stream two songs now, if you're curious. Your support of Menomena has enabled me to do what I love, so thank you. I also want to thank Danny and Justin for their encouragement. Speaking of D+J, we'll be recording the next Menomena album together this summer. I'm so excited. Only two concerts on the Menomena calendar, both in Chicago : - May 31 : Do Division Street Festival w/ White Rabbits - June 1 : Empty Bottle w/ Pomegranates Love, Brent / Menomena

I really like the tracks he has up on the myspace, check them out for sure. Not as pulsing and rocking as Menomena, a little more instrumentation maybe, but it's got Knopf's signature melodies, definitely enjoyable.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I really love those tracks! I can't wait for this album to come out!!

    ReplyDelete